Views: 21 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-14 Origin: Site
The Rotomolding Machine's excellent high-temperature properties and oxidation stability prevent high-temperature degradation of the grease and ensure long-term normal operation of the lubricated parts.
What are the practical uses of the Rotomolding Machine?
What are the advantages of using a Rotomolding Machine?
What are the requirements for the raw materials used in Rotomolding Machine?
1. Marine vehicles and equipment used by Rotomolding Machine for transport and water sports, such as rowboats, canoes, buoys and kayaks produced in rock forming machines
2. Rotomolding Machine for safety roadblocks, traffic cones and other similar items found on roads and highways
3. Rotomolding Machines to produce toys and sports equipment such as doll parts, soccer balls, playground slides, fitness equipment parts and swimming pool floats
4. Rotomolding Machine can be used to produce small shelters and housing (i.e. tornado shelters, portable toilets, testing facilities)
Larger parts can be produced: Rotomolding Machine molding can produce large hollow parts. The only limitation is the size of the heating and cooling chamber.
The Rotomolding Machine requires fewer downstream processes and minimal waste in production: A Rotomolded part is just a part. Therefore, no trimming or stripping steps are required. Rotomolding also produces less waste of polymer resin in the form of runners, gates and cut-offs.
Easy to decorate: Designers can easily incorporate details into the production of Rotomolding Machine by adding details such as textures and symbols to the mold surface.
Considering the nature of the process steps, there are a number of requirements for the Rotomolding Machine when selecting the polymers to be used for rotomolding. This limits the thermoplastic by the following.
1. the molten plastic will be exposed to oxygen at high temperatures, which can lead to oxidation of the polymer and loss of the desired mechanical properties. Therefore, the molecules of the polymer must have groups with antioxidant properties.
2. The polymer must have high thermal stability for the material to resist permanent changes brought about by high temperatures.
3. The molten material of the Rotomolding Machine must flow easily within the mold walls, since the flow depends only on the rotational movement and does not involve pressure. The flow characteristics of the selected polymer at high temperatures must be considered during the optimization phase.
4. Primary additives improve the mechanical properties of the part and contribute to the molding process. Flow modifiers help the polymer resin in the molten state to flow in order to achieve a good thickness distribution. Heat stabilizers prevent thermal degradation caused by high temperatures. Fillers increase stiffness and impact modifiers increase impact strength; however, their amount must be controlled as it can lead to surface roughness and reduced flow. Auxiliary additives are also used to impart special properties to the finished product, such as colorants, flame retardants, and antistatic agents.
We provide complete solution for rotomolding industry and exports our machine to United States, UK, Australia, Russia, Finland, Bulgaria, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Dubai, Uzbekistan, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Korea, Brazil, Peru, Argentina, Mexico and many other countries.